Welcome to Northtown's Website
Northtown is both a state chartered corporation and a community of 55+ residents.
The information included here tries to serve the needs of both parts of the Association. You can find the governing documents of the corporation, as well as newsletters and an event calendar for our community. Most records and documents may be printed if you need a paper copy.
You will also find some general information; emergency phone numbers, street maps, a variety of forms, links to applicable federal and state laws and more.
NORTHTOWN HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
This Board Meeting will take place in the clubhouse.
MEETING STARTS AT 6:30 PM
Because of COVID-19, we will not know the number of people permitted in the Clubhouse on the date of this meeting. According to the Governor's current mandate, 50 people are permitted in the Clubhouse at this time - with masks and social distancing. However, this could change and we may have to go back to only 10 people permitted at any one time, or we may not be able to meet in the Clubhouse at all. Please check this website for the most current information or call Bob Carver at 602-787-0016 or Naomi McCarthy at 602-971-6779.
Please Observe AZ & CDC Covid-19 Guidelines
Temporary, Interim Guidelines To Be Used In Conjunction With Northtown’s Pool Rules
- Enter at your own risk. At this time, the pool may be used by residents only. We will allow guests as soon as we can.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If an underlying medical condition places you at a higher risk, you shouldn’t use the pool.
- Soap and water are available in the restrooms. You are responsible for supplying your own disinfecting wipes and/or hand sanitizers.
- Stay at lease 6’ away from others not living in same household, and avoid touching your face.
- Do not wear a face covering while in the pool.
- Floating devices and other swimming equipment must be your own.
- Please wipe down the chair(s) and table(s) you use with a disinfectant wipe.
- Be safe!
See full text of guidance for pools pursuant to eo 2020-36, “Stay Healthy, Return Smarter, return Stronger” and CDC Guidance available at the pool.
Maricopa County Senior & Disabled Hotline
Northtown complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act which prohibits discrimination in housing and housing-related services due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and familial status.
Northtown HOA office phone is 602-612-4434
2202 E Waltann Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85022 | Phone 602-612-4434 | NToffice@northtown85022.net