Welcome to Northtown's Website
Northtown is both a state chartered corporation and a community of 55+ residents.
The information included here tries to serve the needs of both parts of the Association. You can find the governing documents of the corporation, as well as newsletters and an event calendar for our community. Most records and documents may be printed if you need a paper copy.
You will also find some general information; emergency phone numbers, street maps, a variety of forms, links to applicable federal and state laws and more.
Northtown Clubhouse, Gym & Pool Re-Opening!
Saturday, May 16
Please Observe AZ & CDC Covid-19 Guidelines
Temporary, Interim Guidelines To Be Used In Conjunction With Northtown’s Pool Rules
- Enter at your own risk. At this time, the pool may be used by residents only. We will allow guests as soon as we can.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If an underlying medical condition places you at a higher risk, you shouldn’t use the pool.
- Soap and water are available in the restrooms. You are responsible for supplying your own disinfecting wipes and/or hand sanitizers.
- Stay at lease 6’ away from others not living in same household, and avoid touching your face.
- Do not wear a face covering while in the pool.
- Floating devices and other swimming equipment must be your own.
- Please wipe down the chair(s) and table(s) you use with a disinfectant wipe.
- Be safe!
See full text of guidance for pools pursuant to eo 2020-36, “Stay Healthy, Return Smarter, return Stronger” and CDC Guidance available at the pool.
Maricopa County Senior & Disabled Hotline
Northtown complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act which prohibits discrimination in housing and housing-related services due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and familial status.
Northtown HOA office phone is 602-612-4434
2202 E Waltann Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85022 | Phone 602-612-4434 | NToffice@northtown85022.net