Welcome to Northtown's Website
Northtown is both a state chartered corporation and a community of 55+ residents.
The information included here tries to serve the needs of both parts of the Association. You can find the governing documents of the corporation, as well as newsletters and an event calendar for our community. Most records and documents may be printed if you need a paper copy.
You will also find some general information; emergency phone numbers, street maps, a variety of forms, links to applicable federal and state laws and more.
NORTHTOWN HOMEOWNERS’ ASSOCIATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Tuseday, September 8, 2020
This Board Meeting will take place in the clubhouse. Those who wish to stay at home can join the meeting via Zoom between 6:15 - 6:30 PM
MEETING STARTS AT 6:30 PM
Just click on the following link, type in the meeting ID # and be a part of our virtual ZOOM Board Meeting. You do not have to download the Zoom App on your computer.
Our new Zoom number is:
MEETING ID: 997 1507 2819
You may also call into the following number on your home phone:
+1 346 248 7799
Same meeting ID & passcode as above.
Please Observe AZ & CDC Covid-19 Guidelines
Temporary, Interim Guidelines To Be Used In Conjunction With Northtown’s Pool Rules
- Enter at your own risk. At this time, the pool may be used by residents only. We will allow guests as soon as we can.
- Stay home if you feel ill. If an underlying medical condition places you at a higher risk, you shouldn’t use the pool.
- Soap and water are available in the restrooms. You are responsible for supplying your own disinfecting wipes and/or hand sanitizers.
- Stay at lease 6’ away from others not living in same household, and avoid touching your face.
- Do not wear a face covering while in the pool.
- Floating devices and other swimming equipment must be your own.
- Please wipe down the chair(s) and table(s) you use with a disinfectant wipe.
- Be safe!
See full text of guidance for pools pursuant to eo 2020-36, “Stay Healthy, Return Smarter, return Stronger” and CDC Guidance available at the pool.
Maricopa County Senior & Disabled Hotline
Northtown complies with the Federal Fair Housing Act which prohibits discrimination in housing and housing-related services due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and familial status.
Northtown HOA office phone is 602-612-4434
2202 E Waltann Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85022 | Phone 602-612-4434 | NToffice@northtown85022.net